ABCs of Financial Fitness for Educators
A TeacherTalk Webinar Series
October 15 – November 10
Join us for a free weekly virtual learning series on the fundamentals of building a strong financial future.
As a school employee, you understand the value of education and advocacy when it comes to student success. The same is true for you. Why leave the fate of your financial future in the hands of others – take the time to learn the fundamentals and become an active participant in planning for your future.
Each of the five webinars will arm you with tips, tools and strategies around a specific topic directly impacting you.
Meet the moderators
Come for one or all five installments geared toward setting K-12 school employees up for financial success.
- Maximize Your Cash Flow for Today and Tomorrow – October 15
- Debt Management and Student Loan Forgiveness – October 20
- The Countdown to Retirement Starts NOW – October 29
- Looking Beyond Social Security for Retirement Income Planning – November 5
- Retirement Planning Strategies for Women – November 10
Recordings will be available for all registrants.